Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The Beginning

Hello!

I am very excited to begin this blog series about all things wedding and style.  It is my goal to gather interesting and inspiring ideas for both weddings and events, and put them all in one convenient place.

Growing up in New Orleans, I loved to organize parties for family and friends, and attend formals.  The spirit of New Orleans can be seen within my design aesthetic and event philosophy.  Nothing makes an event more successful than your guests having a great time!

To define my personal style can be difficult because it depends on my mood!  Like my personality, there are different faucets to my style.  I love the look of a country backyard picnic, a black tie affair, and a full blown southern soiree.  What they all have in common is a unique touch, southern flaire, and undefined organization.

I hope you'll enjoy this blog and all it has to offer the wedding community.

Cheers,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment