Monday, April 11, 2011

The Love Shoots

One of my favorite aspects (as a bride) of the wedding process is the engagement.  Although maybe I'll change my mind as of June 9, 2012... But we'll see!  I love this time because it is full of excitement, adventure, planning and of course, butterflies.  There is so much to do and prepare for the big day.  The engagement photos, aka love shoot, is a wonderful opportunity for couples to capture this happy, blissful time.  Like planning a wedding, the sky's the limit when it comes to the format of the engagement photo shoot.  Many couples still go for the traditional poses, however the current trend is a 'casual' shoot that captures the couples personalities in every day situations.  I LOVE to look at engagement photos because they are so special.  Done right, you can feel as if you've known the couple forever because they are so intimate.
I absolutely adore the work of the photographers featured in this blog post.  They have each done an amazing job capturing the love, fun, attraction and charm of these couples.





Photo Credit: Lindsey Lee Photography



Photo Credit: Lindsey Lee Photography



























Photo Credit: Indigo Photography

Photo Credit: Alders Photography





















Photo Credit: Leslee Mitchell Photography

Photo Credit: The Wedding Artists Collective




Photo Credit: Gavin Photography


Todd and I have been engaged since May 17, 2010 and have yet to take engagement photos!  Shocking, right?  But don't sound the wedding alarm yet, we have a session booked in June and I could not be more excited.  Although, I can't speak for Todd.  But if he knew what was good for him, he'd be super excited!  Just kidding, Todd... kind of :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment