Saturday, July 16, 2011

Garden Glam Wedding


I must first of all apologize for my absence lately.  I've been so busy with a new job, and preparing for my Fiance's new transfer.  I promise I'll be back in full force after this weekend.

However, when I stumbled upon this A-MAZING garden wedding in Hudson Valley I needed to share.  The bride was of the philosophy that her wedding should be colorful and chose to focus on lush greenery and light.  The bride and groom are completely adorable -- like the random couple in the wedding frame adorable!  Tory Williams captured this June 18, 2011 event, and I must say her work is unbelievable.  The bride had the theme 'rustic elegance' in mind while planning.  I would say this is a garden party crossed with a glamorous Hollywood party... aka garden glam.  I'm in love with the patterned china; what a unique, unexpected feature at a wedding!  The wedding held on that its intimate, garden party feel through the gorgeous floral arrangements.  I love that the couple chose small yet striking arrangements as centerpieces rather than tall vases, and used a bunch of tea-lights.  To keep a free flowing party atmosphere, the bride chose to do progressive cocktails, which allowed guests to dance, enjoy the scenery or eat the delicious food whenever they pleased.  The couple chose a menu inspired by their favorite meals and restaurants.  I can see this progressive cocktail format becoming a big trend!  It's obvious the couple had their guests in mind when planning for their big day, which makes the event that much more fun and memorable.

Welcome to the glamour garden!


             

     





































                      









No comments:

Post a Comment